- Important Dates
- SubmissionJul. 8, 2019
- Notification20-40 days after the submission
- Publication15-20 days after the final edition
- ConferenceAug. 14-16, 2019
- Weather Forecast of Nanjing, China during the ConferenceAug. 8, 2019
- NANOMS2019 Will Be Held Together with MSCIENG2019 at the Same VenueJul. 16, 2019
- The Conference Will be Held at Holiday Inn Aqua City NanjingJul. 15, 2019
- Dr. Mohamed Abbas Ali Ahmed Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJul. 5, 2019
- Dr. Jin Shen Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceJul. 5, 2019
- Dr. Kung-Chung Hsu Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceApr. 22, 2019
- NANOMS2019 Call for PapersSept. 20, 2018
- NANOMS2018 Was Successfully Held During Jul. 25-27, 2018 in Chengdu, ChinaSept. 20, 2018
2019 4th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Materials Science (NANOMS2019) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields related to nanotechnology and materials science, including hot issues such as nano tweezer, DNA nanotechnology and polymers materials.
2019 4th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Materials Science (NANOMS2019) will be held in Nanjing, China during Aug. 14-16, 2019. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province and the second largest city in eastern China (after Shanghai), with a total population of 8.16 million and an urban population of 6.55 million in 2013. The city whose name means ‘‘Southern Capital’’ has a prominent place in Chinese history and culture, having served as the capitals of various Chinese dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments dating from the 3rd century CE to 1949. Nanjing is one of the most beautiful cities of mainland China with lush green parks, natural scenic lakes, small mountains, historical buildings and monuments, relics and much more, which attracts thousands of tourists every year.
2019 4th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Materials Science (NANOMS2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full Paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.